Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
My father is retiring 8/11/00 so I do not have much time to advise him. He has an employee savings plan in the amount of 80,000. If he is issued a check from the company he will be taxed at the highest rate. Thus, where should he put the money for capital preservation and in order to not be taxed when he is issued the check.

Please help!

Thank you
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.