Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Musicdude Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 54  
Subject: Roller Coaster Date: 6/30/1999 1:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Whenever I look at the day charts from meli, it frequently shoots up at the bell, dips, shoots up again, and then ends down. It looks as though people are holding for a very short amount of time, but i would like your thoughts. Also, when is this stock heading up? All the numbers on it look good. I am waiting for my big break:-)

Aaron
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ThinkTurtle Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 45 of 54
Subject: Re: Roller Coaster Date: 6/30/1999 3:39 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I did my homework on Melita and its competitors.
Melita is the leader in its field. From the financial sheet, it looks much better than Davoux. A few other smaller callcenter business were acquired by Luscent, .. .

Yahoo Stock's message board has more posts related to Melita. I suggest you go over there and take a look. Recent stock price drop helped me to buy more shares.
I am not in a hurry to see the price go up. :-)

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement