UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: HowdyPhlegm Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74759  
Subject: Rolling my traditional IRA Date: 1/21/2005 1:30 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I need a little advice. I have an IRA with American Century, in which I have my money invested in 3 mutual funds. I am charged 3 custodial fees.

If I roll this IRA over to e-trade, will I only be subject to e-trades custodial fee? Could I then purchase the same three mutual funds and not be subject to American Century's custodial fee, and or minimum balance fees?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: preben Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44143 of 74759
Subject: Re: Rolling my traditional IRA Date: 1/21/2005 1:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
yes you could. Do however not forget any total account minimum needed at etrade to avid maintenance fees as well as the commissions to buy unless they have it as a NTF fund (no transaction fees). Cheers, Ben

Author: HowdyPhlegm Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 44160 of 74759
Subject: Re: Rolling my traditional IRA Date: 1/24/2005 6:23 PM
Thanks. This is exactly what I needed to know.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement