No. of Recommendations: 0
Hello all! I was wondering - if i have a 403b (TSA) and leave my job and work in a place where 401k and 403b are not avail, can i rollover the money to a "rollover IRA". If so, isn't there a maximum per year that you can put in an IRA. For the Roth it is 3000. So if i rollover a TSA worth 6000, will that be my maximum for ALL IRA contributions that year?? Will i be penalized for having 3000 in my Roth that year and 6000 in a "rollover IRA" that year? Thanks a bunch!
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.