No. of Recommendations: 0
A company I worker for several years ago went out of business, they had a profit sharing plan in place which they paid out when they closed. I rolled the money over into several mutual funds.None of the money came from myself it was all from the employer and no taxes have ever been paid on it. I would like to take some of the money and invest it in stocks of the dow 4. My question is can I do this and how do I go about it? Thank You for some help and advice.
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.