UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TerryMcK Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726165  
Subject: Romney Bus helping with Sandy Date: 10/28/2012 9:48 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
One of the R&R buses helping with hurrican relief.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/romney-ryan-reportedly-using...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TerryMcK Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651648 of 726165
Subject: Re: Romney Bus helping with Sandy Date: 10/28/2012 10:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
...and....

The Romney campaign also released a press statement giving Virginians information on evacuation routes and help lines. Romney campaign offices in Virginia are collecting donations of bottled water and non-perishable food items, which will be distributed to disaster-relief organizations.

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 651797 of 726165
Subject: Re: Romney Bus helping with Sandy Date: 10/29/2012 6:31 PM
Recommendations: 5
Romney sends help, drawing on his own resources.

Obama promises to send help in the future, drawing on Romney's resources.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement