Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 439633  
Subject: Romney Cheats! Date: 10/5/2012 1:19 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
Not news, but...

Close up of Mitt Romney cheating during the debate on October 3rd 2012.

"No props, notes, charts, diagrams, or other writings or other tangible things may be brought into the debate by any candidate."

Yet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQZ5_qdHLV8&sns=em
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JamesBrown Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410439 of 439633
Subject: Re: Romney Cheats! Date: 10/5/2012 3:23 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 6
It's not what Mitt Romney pulled out of his pocket that concerns me...

Author: 1DEG Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410468 of 439633
Subject: Re: Romney Cheats! Date: 10/5/2012 6:59 PM
Recommendations: 1
You know, I would love for him to have cheated, but it looks like a handkerchief to me. And while I know it says no tangible things may be brought in, and a handkerchief is a tangible thing, I'm just not willing to get my knickers in a twist over it.

DEG

Author: wecoguy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410488 of 439633
Subject: Re: Romney Cheats! Date: 10/6/2012 2:44 AM
Recommendations: 0
Funny, I never saw him use a handkerchief during the whole debate.. I did see him glancing down.. I did see Obama writing on the notepad provided.. And why, if it's a handkerchief, would he hand it off to a son? Assuming the video is real, I've no way of knowing absolutely, it feeds the same old elitist lines we've seen before, as in rules are for everyone else, not Mitt...

hey, next time, drag out a wifi linked iPad, let the handlers feed any storyline they want, is that the end game? From paper cheat sheets to electronic feeds, earpieces, then he's an empty suited Borg...

weco

Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 410490 of 439633
Subject: Re: Romney Cheats! Date: 10/6/2012 6:43 AM
Recommendations: 1
Funny, I never saw him use a handkerchief during the whole debate...

www.buzzfeed.com/zekejmiller/romney-cheat-sheet-was-a-handke...

DB2

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement