UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: feedmeNOWhuman Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1950948  
Subject: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/8/2012 6:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 46
With a month to go before ballots are cast, Romney has pulled even with President Obama, and the former Massachusetts governor credits his rejuvenated campaign to one, singular tactic:

“I’m lying a lot more, and my lies are far more egregious than they’ve ever been,” a smiling Romney told reporters while sitting in the back of his campaign bus, adding that when faced with a choice to either lie or tell the truth, he will more than likely lie. “It’s a strategy that works because when I lie, I’m essentially telling people what they want to hear, and people really like hearing things they want to hear. Even if they sort of know that nothing I’m saying is true.”

“It’s a freeing strategy, really, because I don’t have to worry about facts or being accurate or having any concrete positions of any kind,” Romney added.

Romney said he is telling at least 80 percent more lies now than he was two months ago. Buoyed by his strong debate performance, which by his own admission included 40 or 50 instances of lying in one 90-minute period, the candidate said he will continue to “just openly lie [his] ass off” until the Nov. 6 election.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/romney-proudly-explains-how...
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822328 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/8/2012 6:44 PM
Recommendations: 1
Don't tell anyone shhhhhh

Obama lied, a lot

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822331 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/8/2012 6:45 PM
Recommendations: 0
A/k/a:

"Who ya gonna believe? Me? Or your lying eyes?

Ken

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822349 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/8/2012 7:47 PM
Do you even understand what the Onion is about. No wonder you come up with such BS stands that have NO merit!

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822353 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/8/2012 7:53 PM
Recommendations: 5
I think we all know what The Onion is. I think some here have no sense of humor when it comes to realizing the President will be reelected and that Romney is a lying empty suit.

Ken

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822615 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/9/2012 4:01 PM
Recommendations: 1
President Romney, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822694 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/9/2012 6:06 PM
President Romney, pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

How can he not pay attention to himself?

His main debate partner.

Who will win?

Romney #1?

or Romney #2?

Author: grouse100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1824102 of 1950948
Subject: Re: Romney explains his new strategy Date: 10/12/2012 10:35 PM
The only empty suit is 0bama sitting in his empty chair.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement