UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MadCapitalist Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726165  
Subject: Romney v. Obama Was a Nauseating Draw Date: 10/17/2012 1:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Romney v. Obama Was a Nauseating Draw, and Both Deserve to Lose

"Back in 1968, Alabama Governor George Wallace thundered that “There’s not a dime’s worth of difference between the Republicans and Democrats.” Wallace’s famous quote sprung to mind last night as Mitt Romney and Barack Obama squared off in their second debate.

----------------------------

It was like two beginners playing tennis with each other, neither able to hit the ball over the net. Both deserve to lose."

http://www.forbes.com/sites/johntamny/2012/10/17/romney-v-ob...

Very true.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649270 of 726165
Subject: Re: Romney v. Obama Was a Nauseating Draw Date: 10/17/2012 1:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
They both deserved a better moderator.

Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649274 of 726165
Subject: Re: Romney v. Obama Was a Nauseating Draw Date: 10/17/2012 1:23 PM
"They both deserved a better moderator. "

SHe interrrupted Romney 28 times. Obama only 9 times.

She not only interrupted Romney but then gave Obama a line to answer him....!......and gave Obama time to rebut Romney!

It was rigged.....it was so biased....it was unbelievable.

t

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement