UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1977310  
Subject: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:40 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 9
And I dont really care for the guy ....

Obama, at times, looked like he had no desire to be there

Bears
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820783 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Carville just said that Obama looked like he didn't want to be there. Wow.

Author: Icemann11 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820784 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:43 PM
Completely agree with bears (twice in a week) - I did not see that much but the parts I saw showed Mr. Romney seem very strong and decisive; President Obama seemed almost unsure and hesitant almost as if he was unprepared.

Icemann

Author: InconclusiveFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820785 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:43 PM
Recommendations: 2
"looked like he didn't want to be there."

Pompous as usual.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820787 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:44 PM
I heard Carville's comment too.

... and have to agree.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820793 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:48 PM
Recommendations: 0
Obama won't make that mistake again. Next time he'll shut his campaign down for a couple of days for debate prep. He can't survive another night like this (where his own team is dumping on him on Twitter).

Now Stephanie Cutter is shooting at Lehrer, but Wolf Blitzer just killed that by noting that Obama got more time.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820797 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:52 PM
Obama won't make that mistake again. Next time he'll shut his campaign down for a couple of days for debate prep.

Big problems in the WH

(1) How to prep for Foreign Policy, since WH dont have one and seems every damn country is rioting or on fire?

(2) How to prep for energy, since we have no Energy Policy other than the dead green one?

Bears

Author: xLife Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820798 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:53 PM
I heard Carville's comment too.

... and have to agree.

If Obama doesn't pull his head out of his ask and stop playing badminton he's going to lose this race and our kids will be fighting in Iran in three years.

Author: N56629 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820799 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 10:54 PM
Exceptional in this case means almost as good as Obama. To get a change in polls he is going have to do MUCH better than Obama.

Author: NoSeeUm Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820810 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/3/2012 11:13 PM
Recommendations: 3
I did not see that much but the parts I saw showed Mr. Romney seem very strong and decisive; President Obama seemed almost unsure and hesitant almost as if he was unprepared.

I only watched a little of the debate tonight: I know who I support, and I have found such debates in the past to be very uninformative. The moderator asks a question and the candidates say what they will.

I thought Romney looked fresh and combative.

I thought the President looked very tired.

I think that a sitting President is at a disadvantage in such settings. He's pretty much in a no-win hot-seat as his opponent fires away at an existing record, all the while having little of his own record at stake, since there really isn't one.

My impression is that Romney acquitted himself well and the the President was not up to his game.

Jimbo

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820863 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/4/2012 12:42 AM
And I dont really care for the guy ....

Obama, at times, looked like he had no desire to be there

Bears

--------------------------------------------

....I have never been a big fan of Romney's either, but after tonight Romney looks a lot better to me now. - Carol

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820864 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/4/2012 12:47 AM
.....Maybe Obama took a quaalude tonight before the debate to relax.:) - Carol

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820906 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/4/2012 7:35 AM
Exceptional in this case means almost as good as Obama. To get a change in polls he is going have to do MUCH better than Obama.

Mitt Thrashed him.

Every single Left-Leaning media pundit is railing about Obama's poor performance. He didn't come back with anything, he missed his key talking points, he looked like a dog being scolded. He stared at the floor.

He didn't just lose, Obama was in fact the Empty Chair.

Author: Hawkwin Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1820959 of 1977310
Subject: Re: Romney was Exceptional Date: 10/4/2012 9:34 AM
He didn't just lose, Obama was in fact the Empty Chair.

My thoughts exactly; and I bet some political cartoonist will be drawing such before the end of the week.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (14) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement