Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 4386  
Subject: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 10/30/2012 11:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
For BA shareholders this a no brainer. The clueless Obama will devastate
the defense of this nation. As he sat back and watched our ambassador die he will continue to undermine our nations readiness.
Commercial Aviation is ready to accelerate and a clearer distinction for shareholders couldn't be more stark. This economy needs a job creator and that is Mitt Romney.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4229 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 10/30/2012 3:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Bull

ofw,

Dave

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4230 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/7/2012 3:18 PM
Recommendations: 0
Obama is the man and the market has sent a message today. BA has prepared more massive cuts to Defense.

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4231 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/7/2012 10:22 PM
The market sent no message on the election outcome.

the market is in the midst of its first leg down....of what could be two or three legs......this was always a bear market part of the cycle.....

Dave

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4232 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/13/2012 8:25 AM
Your in denial. We have a President that must deal with a 72% negative on Obamacare and employers not hiring. It's not the Fed or the GOP its the Unaffordable Health Care Law. Now we have the fiscal cliff on top of this and the clock is ticking. The Defense companies have already started layoffs.

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4233 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/15/2012 3:38 AM

Your in denial.

ah I believe I said the market is falling and will continue to fall.....

and it is....

as for you trying to lay this at Obama's feet.....try to imagine the mess Mitt Romney would have left like a dog on your front yard leaving a calling card.....Mitt was not fit to be President.

Dave

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4234 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/17/2012 10:57 AM
Romney would have signed the Keystone Pipeline immediately and created JOBS. Obamacare's jobs killing would be halted and proposals would be further advanced in Congress. The market would be up a 1000 points. This is time for action, not talk. Obama must deliver on something and the fiscal cliff is not the answer or the market will drop another 1000 and many pensions will be reduced or default.

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4235 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/20/2012 9:51 AM
the Keystone pipeline would be very bad for America....besides the oil price hikes are over.....

and the onus is on the Republicans to hike taxes on the rich or face being voted out in two years.....

I think the market will drop more than one thousand points anyway....

Dave

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4236 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/20/2012 2:17 PM
the Keystone pipeline would be very bad for America....besides the oil price hikes are over.....

By now I think we know there are some powerful political interests out there that oppose the Keystone pipeline. We would all prefer that we develop alternative energy sources to reduce dependence on imported oil, but if we must import oil, Canada is the right partner. Much better than Arab states who use their petro dollars to oppose our policies and worse.

Keystone is the future. Why not embrace it. Would we rather Canadian oil be shipped to Japan or China?

Those who believe they can keep Canadian oil from being developed and sold are dreaming. Way out of touch with the real world.

besides the oil price hikes are over.....

Very, very out of touch with the real world. Oil supplies are limited. And value will only increase over the long term until more economical energy sources are developed. Sure oil prices can fall in a recession due to decreased demand, but recessions usually last less than 3 years. So 10 yrs from now, most believe prices will be up.

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4237 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/21/2012 11:02 AM
Very, very out of touch with the real world. Oil supplies are limited. And value will only increase over the long term until more economical energy sources are developed. Sure oil prices can fall in a recession due to decreased demand, but recessions usually last less than 3 years. So 10 yrs from now, most believe prices will be up.

Paul,

not to cause a stir or to be offensive towards you.....but you dont know much.....

We are going to a more progressive tax scheme......production in the US is going to start to pick up over the next decade......but China is going towards bankruptcy........China is slowing down badly.....that wont end well.....

As for energy.....there is plenty of it....that was not the problem that caused oil prices and other commodes to rise......the US during the supply side econ period, the US was printing too much money.......even though the last twelve years was the end of the supply side period or because the ship had not turned yet away from supply side econ.....we saw commodity inflation as money was printed to keep the economy going.......that is coming to an end for now.....

will energy kind of languish for about a decade while rising very slowly? probably.....you could be right.....from 1950 to 1960 was a rise from $8 bbl to $10 bbl....a 25% rise in a decade this coming decade might mirror.......you could have some of that right.....

the pipeline is a very bad idea.....it would travel in part across eight or more states that have an aquaphor underneath where the pipeline would go......that aquaphor is the largest in the USA.....and it is not all that deep.......Nebraska alone is having the route of the pipeline dramatically moved around its state entirely......

while it is grandiose to play with this notion of a massive pipeline the reality of a spill from this pipeline would cripple permanently the entire US farming region of the mid west and possibly parts of the south........I guess if you dont care you can say things about me being out of touch with real world.......

Dave

Author: BBRAF Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4238 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/21/2012 3:06 PM
Your thinking is indeed rubbery.

Author: pauleckler Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4239 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/21/2012 6:07 PM
Dave, I say again there is known opposition to the Keystone pipeline. We want good design and a responsible operator, but I think those goals are modest and achievable.

As to the rest of your post, you are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree. (But why is this on the Boeing board?)

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4240 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/22/2012 1:45 AM
yes rubbery......and your's is as well...you did not say I was right or wrong.....

Dave

Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4241 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/22/2012 1:46 AM
I did not start this lousy thread.....you'd have to talk with the terp that did.....

Dave

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4242 of 4386
Subject: Re: ROMNEY/OBAMA Date: 11/22/2012 8:27 PM
The environmntal concerns having been met the nation needs the jobs the pipeline will bring. I might add desperately! Obamacare is killing jobs for more than a year. The economy needs a counterweight. Working people fly more and have disposable income!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement