UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976334  
Subject: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 7:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
So Romney won? At what cost?

The Left knows he lied. The Right Base knows he's lied to them. The economists know he's got nothing too.

The glow has faded.

Ken
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821261 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 7:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You can tell by all the fact check columns today that show Obama's l
ied more significantly than anything Romney said.

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821262 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 7:36 PM
Recommendations: 2
"The glow has faded"

Crap, I really felt he didnt stand a chance. I expected the sheep would just push Obama back into office ..... they dont care why .... they dont know why .... all that Obama has left behind is pain and suffering dumped on the unemployed, underwater, broke, food stamp clutching, middle class. That and a heathcare bill that was passed before it existed, priced before it existed, and is turning out to be one of the most expensive programs ever created by the US government.

Oh, we had the "porkulous" cost more than the Iraq War yet did little if anything beside rewarding Obama cronies.

I didnt care much for Romney, but after the debate, he is like a breath of fresh air from the stink left on the middle class by this administration.

Lets all wait for the next debate .... is that Foreign Policy? .... well maybe Obama better sit that one out .... all he will be able to do is repeat bin laden over and over .... that is the extent of his Foreign Policy. I am surprised that Hillary has stood by him this long.

Bears

Author: HMALETTER Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821274 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 9:19 PM
So Romney won? At what cost?

The Left knows he lied. The Right Base knows he's lied to them. The economists know he's got nothing too.

The glow has faded.

Ken

Such a tactless loser.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821275 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 9:24 PM
Recommendations: 0
"Such a tactless loser."

That does sum up my view of empty suit Willard. How clever of you.

Ken

Author: eatenbybears Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821276 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 9:28 PM
Recommendations: 0
FACT CHECK: Presidential debate missteps

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49287001/?ocid=ansmsnbc11

Not so bad from either side, considering both were shooting from the hip

Bears

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821289 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/4/2012 10:56 PM
Recommendations: 2
Ken. Before you make an idiot of yourself, use a liberal leaning website and see who lied.

Factcheck.org is the one who has gone over the statements. Mr. Obama came out as THE liar in chief - not Romney.

I know you are unbelievably partisan, but for the sake of God man, don't be a parrot. You are smarter than that (I have been led to believe).

Author: FKJacobs Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821310 of 1976334
Subject: Re: Romney's Feet Of Clay Are Showing Date: 10/5/2012 1:34 AM
" Mr. Obama came out as THE liar in chief - not Romney."

That is an exaggeration.... Look at their WEB site says...

A quote from the WEB site: "Romney sometimes came off as a serial exaggerator."

http://factcheck.org/2012/10/dubious-denver-debate-declarati...

Romney is doing what he does best say what ever he needs to to accomplish his goals... Hint is goal is not truth telling....

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement