UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: spl241 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1963489  
Subject: Romney's World In 14 Words Date: 10/5/2012 6:45 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
Former MI Gov. Jennifer Granholm, in 14 short words, thanked Obama for saving the auto industry when no one else was willing to, including Bain Capital, and skewered Romney at the convention for saying "Let Detroit go bankrupt!"

"In Romney's world, the cars get the elevator and the workers get the shaft."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: SaintPatrick1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821323 of 1963489
Subject: Re: Romney's World In 14 Words Date: 10/5/2012 7:03 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Doesnt work as well unless you see her on drugs behind the podium doing the disco dance.

Author: SpeedBump13 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821408 of 1963489
Subject: Re: Romney's World In 14 Words Date: 10/5/2012 11:22 AM
Recommendations: 2
“Mitt Romney has so little economic patriotism that even his money needs a passport,” he added, in a series of one-liners designed to fire up the Democratic base. “It summers on the beaches of the Cayman Islands, and winters on the slopes of the Swiss Alps.” - Former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland.

http://hinterlandgazette.com/2012/09/gov-ted-strickland-mitt...

Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821533 of 1963489
Subject: Re: Romney's World In 14 Words Date: 10/5/2012 4:04 PM
Granholm and her rigid liberal ideology destroyed Michigan.

Author: SGIZ1 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1821535 of 1963489
Subject: Re: Romney's World In 14 Words Date: 10/5/2012 4:07 PM
“It summers on the beaches of the Cayman Islands, and winters on the slopes of the Swiss Alps.” - Former Ohio Governor Ted Strickland.
"

What's wrong with vacation if you pay for it yourself?

A few years back i was in line at a grocery store, the lady with a few kids in front of me was talking to the cashier which she obviously knew ,she was talking about she was taking the kids to Disney world next week, oh did i mention she was buying groceries with her government issued food stamp card?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement