No. of Recommendations: 0
If employee contributions are made today to a Roth 401(k) plan and the employee terminates employment before reaching 59 1/2 years of age, what are options for the accumulated balance in the Roth 401(k)? Can the balance be transferred via direct rollover to the employee's Roth IRA, which has been in existence for more than five years? If the balances is transferred to the employee' Roth IRA, can any portion of the transferred funds be withdrawn from the Roth IRA?
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.