Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: RubyMars Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 19380  
Subject: Roth IRA Date: 4/12/2000 2:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The April 15th deadline for Roth IRA contribution is almost upon us. Is there an extension if we miss the date?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFExRO Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3506 of 19380
Subject: Re: Roth IRA Date: 4/12/2000 4:41 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
<< The April 15th deadline for Roth IRA contribution is almost upon us. Is there an extension if we miss the date? >>

The deadline for 1999 Roth IRA contributions is 4/17/2000. That date cannot be extended.

TMF ExRO
Phil Marti

Author: rjm1 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3517 of 19380
Subject: Re: Roth IRA Date: 4/12/2000 9:52 PM
The April 15th deadline for Roth IRA contribution is almost upon us. Is there an extension if we miss the date?

Go to your local bank and get a three month CD tomorrow. At the end of three months you can move the money where ever you want. (IRA rollover)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement