Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
A retiree receiving SS takes a short term consulting position & earns $7500, which is the only earned income for the year. Other than the couple's SS payments their only source of income is from dividend distributions. The couple files a joint return. The spouse does not hold a paying position. If the couple meets the income eligibility requirements, can each contribute $4500 to Roth IRAs for 2005?
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.