No. of Recommendations: 0
In 1998 I converted my regular IRA into a ROTH IRA, less than 10K. I opted to split the taxes over foru years and have thus far paid for 1998 and will be paying 1999 as soon as I file.

My question is this, since it is before April 15th, 2000 can I make a 2K contribbution for 1999 and go ahead and make my 2K contribution for 2000? Or am I limited to only being able to contribute for 2000?



Every so often, I like to stick my head out the window,
look up, and smile for a satellite picture.

-Steven Wright

Get More Steven Wright Here:

Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.