UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: criscarson Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 76106  
Subject: Roth IRA DRIP Date: 9/26/1998 10:34 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I am considering opening a Roth IRA @ Discover Brokerage Direct. Does anyone else know if they have divedend reinvestment services thru the Roth program? Also considering Waterhouse, thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFPixy Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5663 of 76106
Subject: Re: Roth IRA DRIP Date: 9/26/1998 11:12 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Greetings, Criscarson, and welcome. You asked:

I am considering opening a Roth IRA @ Discover Brokerage Direct. Does anyone else know if they have divedend reinvestment services thru the Roth program? Also considering Waterhouse,

Nope, sure don't. But you could always try your dialing finger to call them and ask. I'm sure they would be most happy to answer your question. :-)

Regards....Pixy

Author: DownwardSpiral One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5693 of 76106
Subject: Re: Roth IRA DRIP Date: 9/28/1998 8:45 AM
Waterhouse has some dividend reinvestment programs. See their web site or call them for the details. I don't use that feature, so I don't remember all of the ins & outs.

Author: TicTocMan Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5695 of 76106
Subject: Re: Roth IRA DRIP Date: 9/28/1998 1:08 PM
<<I am considering opening a Roth IRA @ Discover Brokerage Direct. Does anyone else know if
they have divedend reinvestment services thru the Roth program? Also considering Waterhouse,
thanks. >>

Waterhouse does have a Roth IRA drip plan (in fact you can have any/all your accounts drip). The drip is free so it does not incur the $12.00 trading fee - of course all the additional stock purchases that you do will incur the fee.

TTMan

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement