Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi. I started a new job 6 mos. ago, and the 401(k) at the new company allows me to self direct everything through Schwab for $75/year. I'd also like to roll my previous 401(k) balance to my new 401(k).

Since I can completely self direct, would you recommend doing the RP Variation with my 401(k)? I'm thinking I could go with an index fund for the years' contributions, and RP variation once a year including any contributions in the index fund. What do you think?
Print the post  


When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.