UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 35  
Subject: Rule #1 Date: 6/1/2006 11:43 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
You must post a reference to a financial services website before posting anything else.

https://401k.fidelity.com/
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 13 of 35
Subject: Re: Rule #1 Date: 6/1/2006 7:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
https://401k.fidelity.com/

Hey! That was mine!

Oh well....

http://www.fairmark.com

Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 35
Subject: Re: Rule #1 Date: 6/2/2006 11:45 AM
You are one of the very few Festees that I have not pboxed, yet.

Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 15 of 35
Subject: Re: Rule #1 Date: 6/6/2006 12:43 PM
What's that quote -- "I refuse to join any club that would be willing to take me as a member."

I'm actually glad I didn't win.

Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 16 of 35
Subject: Re: Rule #1 Date: 6/6/2006 12:48 PM
Given the liberal bias, it is only natural that big liberals win.

Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 17 of 35
Subject: Re: Rule #1 Date: 6/6/2006 12:49 PM
The Groucho quote is, "I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would accept me as a member!"

Author: kaellner Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 18 of 35
Subject: Re: Rule #1 Date: 6/6/2006 12:50 PM
Groucho being a Jew would know about not being accepted by clubs.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement