No. of Recommendations: 0
Hi! I'm delurking. (?)

My husband and I live north of Longmont and spent ALL day looking at RVs. We shopped at K&C RV for quite a long time.

We currently do not own an RV and are very interested in one. We were looking at Class A and Class C. Class C is what we're leaning towards because they seem more practical. They have more places to sleep :-). We have two young boys and a dog. I teach, so would have lots of time in the summer to camp and I'd like something reliable and affordable. (Yes, I looked at a pop up, but I'm not sure that I'd feel secure and I don't think I could tow the travel trailer without having a nervous breakdown. :-) ) Anyway, we were close to impuse buying (yikes!) but we were hungry, so we went to Scott's Eatery and calmed down over lunch:-)

Any advice?

Thanks!

Payitoff
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement