Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: sheilaoliver Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40820  
Subject: Sam-E Date: 11/20/1999 7:31 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
whereare the posts regarding Sam-E? My "search" not working right.Thanks.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFKeeler Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3553 of 40820
Subject: Re: Sam-E Date: 11/22/1999 2:57 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I could not find the posts either so it probably was not your search. If you have questions/info just post them up. There are too many posts in the late Summer to go through ;-)

Patrick

Author: catharine Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 3569 of 40820
Subject: Re: Sam-E Date: 11/23/1999 1:07 PM
"I could not find the posts either so it probably was not your search. If you have questions/info just post them up. There are too many posts in the late Summer to go through ;-)"

I don't think we've ever discussed Sam-E here. If we did...it was short!!!! I've read a few articles about Sam-E, but have yet to read one in a magazine that didn't also carry major advertising for companies that are selling Sam-E. So, at this point...I'm still waiting to read something about it that isn't geared to pleasing advertisers and getting their money! Anybody else read anything?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement