No. of Recommendations: 0
I'm new to the investment game and have to decided to go with real estate. Can anyone give some hints about the situation in the San Diego area? I'm not from there, but would like to relocate there.

My plan is to first buy my own residence with a partner so that we stop hemmoraging money for rent and build equity. Then we want to buy a single family home, or condo, or townhouse, or whatever the style is in San Diego. Since it's a colllege town and high tech center we'll target recent college grads for responsible tenants. If all goes well, we buy more and more of these houses, and someday just live on the beach while we collect rent.

Thanks for any San Diego specific info you can give!
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement