Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 52509  
Subject: Sandoval Date: 10/25/2012 11:13 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Anyone can see he is a better hitter then Cano or Arod.

Robert
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48068 of 52509
Subject: Re: Sandoval Date: 10/25/2012 1:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
^^^

does Motley Fool have a category for

"Stupidest Post Of The Year"???

I nominate the above post by bigbobboy...

Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48070 of 52509
Subject: Re: Sandoval Date: 10/25/2012 2:26 PM
THANKS

Author: tonyromo1741 Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48075 of 52509
Subject: Re: Sandoval Date: 10/25/2012 5:14 PM
using your theory of basing your statement on ONE game...

Kirk Gibson is better than Barry Bonds
Don Larsen is better than John Schmoltz

Author: bigbobboy Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48076 of 52509
Subject: Re: Sandoval Date: 10/25/2012 5:50 PM
Come on Tony. I do not think Sandoval is better then Cano. Yankee fans want heads to roll over four games. How can a team that good not hit the ball. Verlander could be the best. The Giants made it look easy. Hitting a baseball is one of the great mysteries of life.

Robert

Author: EternalGrom Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48080 of 52509
Subject: Re: Sandoval Date: 10/25/2012 10:24 PM
Sandoval is a better hitter than Cano was at his age. I have a feeling he will be an elite hitter when his contract is up in '14. If he stays healthy and takes that contract with a team that doesn't play in a corn field he will blow Cano's #'s out of the water.

EG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement