UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (22) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: rubberthinking Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1967266  
Subject: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 10:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 95
She is loud when a WW II memorial is shut, but silent when 900,000 vets see their food assistance cut.

Dave
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CCinOC Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910426 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 4:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The White House knows a political ploy when they see it. They make cuts where it's most painful.

Author: TMFSpeck Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910436 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 5:40 PM
Recommendations: 9
She is loud when a WW II memorial is shut, but silent when 900,000 vets see their food assistance cut.

Ex-Governor Palin has never impressed me as someone who is particularly informed about anything other than her own celebrity, so I really don't expect much in the way of substance from her.

Speck

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910437 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 5:49 PM

Ex-Governor Palin has never impressed me as someone who is particularly informed about anything other than her own celebrity, so I really don't expect much in the way of substance from her.

Speck

Ad Democrats notice an issue, where they know the other side would step in and agree on a special carve out for recent veterans and what do they do?

Nothing except complain about the other side, and inflate the numbers they use to attack by including the disabled.

What a group of losers.

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910439 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 7:06 PM
Recommendations: 3
Look! Over there! It's Sarah Palin! And Booosh!

Anything the hive can do to avoid talking about how they've f'd things up they'll do.

Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910442 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 7:12 PM
Recommendations: 2
Look! Over there! It's Sarah Palin! And Booosh!

Anything the hive can do to avoid talking about how they've f'd things up they'll do.

I realize that

But I still do not think I would be playing up Sarah Palin, supposedly self absorbed and dumb as a rock

And still knew far more about ACA and what it was than the President of the United States of America

Not that with Barrack Obama in office that is all that hard

And just BTW

With him not having been told anything, regardless of competence, how did Sebelius survive?

I bet Eric Holder is putting together a crack crew to get to the bottom of that one, lord knows he is a expert on being at the bottom.

Author: MissEdithKeeler Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910446 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 7:46 PM
Recommendations: 50
She's an irrelevant idiot.

Author: AfoolwondersNot Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910448 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 7:57 PM
"Ex-Governor Palin has never impressed me as someone who is particularly informed about anything other than her own celebrity, so I really don't expect much in the way of substance from her."

It strikes me as sorta pathetic we are still talking about her.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910454 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 10:16 PM

Dave

Sarah Palin? You mean she still is great distraction for the PA peanut gallery to deflect away from the failed prez? You need new material. Sarah Palin is yesterday's news.

I'd rather you tell us about this...

"Top US Lawyer Andrew McCarthy: Obama Is Guilty of Serial Fraud – Impeachment Is a Remedy"

Top American lawyer and author Andrew McCarthy, who prosecuted the World Trade Center bombers after the 1993 attacks, accused Barack Obama of serial fraud tonight on The Kelly Files. Andrew told Megyn Kelly:
snip
“If ever there has been a fraud on the entire American people it’s this one. And, I would say, Megyn, this business about, “you want your plan, you keep your plan,” is just the beginning of it… We’re talking about serial fraud on multiple levels and multiple level misrepresentations… This is an ‘in your face’ almost a crude fraud… The remedy the Framers gave us for reigning in executive excess especially if it gets this abusive is impeachment. Impeachment is a political remedy not a legal remedy… This is a big scandalous scheme and the more you look at it, systematic dishonesty is ripe all the way through it.”

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TLU2XKfXwkg&desktop_uri=%2F...

Author: MissEdithKeeler Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910456 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 10:50 PM
Recommendations: 90
“If ever there has been a fraud on the entire American people it’s this one.

Yeah, that whole "there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq so we need to engage in a war with Iraq" followed by the "yeah, we had a failure in intelligence" (and we know who, exactly, had the biggest failure of intelligence...) is NOTHING compared to a website that doesn't work very well right now and a few people who lost lousy policies that didn't pay for anything anyhow.

Yeah, the ACA is so much worse than that whole Iraq war thing where how many soldiers lost their lives and how many more came back in pieces?

The ignorance of history and economics of the anti-Obama crowd leaves me speechless.

Author: laissezFaireOne Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910457 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 11:09 PM
"The ignorance of history and economics of the anti-Obama crowd leaves me speechless.
"

As it should...it's your ignorance after all.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910460 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/13/2013 11:37 PM
The ignorance of history and economics of the anti-Obama crowd leaves me speechless.

One can only wish....

Author: TheDope1 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910463 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 1:14 AM
Yeah, that whole "there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq so we need to engage in a war with Iraq" followed by the "yeah, we had a failure in intelligence" (and we know who, exactly, had the biggest failure of intelligence...) is NOTHING compared to a website that doesn't work very well right now and a few people who lost lousy policies that didn't pay for anything anyhow.

After posting this, I wouldn't be talking about ignorance were I you.

Say. How fast are you going to pull the lever for Hillary!. Because it will be...delicious to see you defend that choice in light of the above claptrap.

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910484 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 10:16 AM
Recommendations: 6

"Top US Lawyer Andrew McCarthy: Obama Is Guilty of Serial Fraud – Impeachment Is a Remedy"

The guy who argued that waterboarding isn't really so bad and it's certainly not torture. The Lawyer who said that John Mc Cain didn't know what he was talking about when he called for the U.S. to stop waterboarding -That Guy.

Great, maybe if makes all the right moves he can get a Lawyer Show on Fox too.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910489 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 10:24 AM
The guy who argued that waterboarding isn't really so bad and it's certainly not torture. The Lawyer who said that John Mc Cain didn't know what he was talking about when he called for the U.S. to stop waterboarding -That Guy.

And that has to do with what?

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910532 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 12:23 PM
Recommendations: 1

Credibility

Author: JoelCairo Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910572 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 2:28 PM
She's an irrelevant idiot.

Sorry, you can only recommend a post to the Best of once.

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910577 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 2:38 PM

Credibility

McCarthy's opinion on a unrelate incident does not have anything to do with his credibility except for what you want to make of it.

Author: Rightime Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910639 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/14/2013 6:22 PM
Recommendations: 4

McCarthy's opinion on a unrelate incident does not have anything to do with his credibility except for what you want to make of it.

that's what we're talking about here, an Opinion from someone who doesn't have a problem with torturing people for information and confessions and then sending them to trial. If I torture your son, and am able to get a confession from him that he's a terrorist, it's ok with you if the United States government Executes Him in a Public Square...right?

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910703 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/15/2013 7:36 AM
Recommendations: 1
that's what we're talking about here, an Opinion from someone who doesn't have a problem with torturing people for information and confessions and then sending them to trial. If I torture your son, and am able to get a confession from him that he's a terrorist, it's ok with you if the United States government Executes Him in a Public Square...right?

What makes you think your off the beaten path opinion means anything?

Argue about the content of McCarthy's opinion of the subject being discussed, not your personal opinion of the man which has nothing to do with anything.

Author: MissEdithKeeler Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910828 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/15/2013 8:46 PM

Credibility

And this fundamental lack of understanding of the concept of credibility explains why so many Tea Partiers love Fox "news."

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1910834 of 1967266
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin Date: 11/15/2013 9:50 PM
Credibility

"McCarthy's opinion on a unrelate incident does not have anything to do with his credibility except for what you want to make of it."

And this fundamental lack of understanding of the concept of credibility explains why so many Tea Partiers love Fox "news."

------------------

Oh jeez...more unrelated nonsense.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (22) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement