UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (50) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1967211  
Subject: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 11:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
God normally does not put 38D or 40DD hooters on a 24" waist and 32" hips like Heidi Montag. Heidi Montag is top heavy and therefore is prone to tip overs in high winds. Also, being on camera adds another 10 pounds to anyone. In Hollywood the girls are ALL thin. Many are anorexic.....and that is sad. That still does not make Crystal Palin fat. In Los Angeles when a guy sees a pair of hooters that he likes, they probably are fake. They may look good, but not all of them feel good. One of my good friends had implants put in and she LOOKED awesome, but she felt like two stuffed round sandwhich bags. It actually gave me the creeps. When I was over at her house one night for a party her husbands elbow brushed across one of my hooters and to my surprise he looked up at me with a smile and said, "Do you know how long its been since I have felt a REAL hooter?" To which I replied. "Yes, since YOU had her get fake ones." He looked back at me sadly and said, "Yes I know, and I miss the feel of the real ones, and the softness of them". So, give Crystal Palin a break already, because there is nothing fake about Crystal Palin's hooters.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615295 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 11:44 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 5
What's "Crystal"? Is this some kind of test run for Bristol's stripper name?

MV <- big, big fan of "real ones"

Author: FoolYap Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615296 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 11:45 AM
Recommendations: 3
Who is Crystal Palin, aside from the obvious surname connection to Our Sarah?

Why should I care if she's fat or not, or if her breasts are fake or not?

Goodness, no wonder American politics are so puerile.

--FY

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615297 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 11:55 AM
Recommendations: 0
Sorry - I was thinking about Crystal Bay, not Bristol Bay. All I am saying is that she is NOT fat. Thanks for the correction though. - Carol

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615298 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 12:01 PM
"Crystal Palin" ????

Is that the stripper Palin the rest of them never talk about?

Ken

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615302 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 12:09 PM
Recommendations: 1
I see I'm not the first who got a stripper vibe from that.

I don't care that Bristol's "fat" or not. That's her own thing to do with as she wants.

Let's just not make teen mother of child born out of wedlock some kind of spokesperson for abstention.

Ken

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615306 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 12:24 PM
kenm47 - Let's just not make teen mother of child born out of wedlock some kind of spokesperson for abstention.

Ken
-------------------------------------

You are absolutely right about that. I am merely stating that the girl is NOT fat. To the people in New York and Los Angeles EVERYTHING is fat. - Carol

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615310 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 12:32 PM
Recommendations: 4
Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat
Uh, OK.

So, give Crystal Palin a break already, because there is nothing fake about Crystal Palin's hooters.
Uh, OK. Who is giving Crystal (sic) grief about her "hooters"? And how bizarre is that?!

I think of Bristol Palin as a very pretty young lady, and not fat(!) but normal, perhaps a bit of an airhead (but she comes by it honestly-), who's made some mistakes and is now trying to make a success of her life.

I'm more interested in how she is parenting her son and if she'll continue her education than whether she can dance or buy a house or has natural hooters.

Personally I'd rather see more accomplished teens & young adults held up as role models, but the current zeitgeist seems to favor celebrities of wealth, looks, and problems to overcome. I look forward to the return of the Sally Rides as role models.

Author: krisspykriss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615313 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 12:47 PM
I think Chrystal is cute and has nice hooters. Now I feel kinda dirty thinking about her. My friends have kids her age.

A good augmentation with the right implants feels pretty natural. They start to look unnatural when they do not match the woman's frame. I know a woman whom was "blessed" by "God" with a 28" waist and a ~38G up top. She had back problems and felt like she looked fat. She kinda did... unless you saw her naked.

krisspykriss

Author: MrCynic Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615320 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 1:09 PM
Get a clue. Crystal Palin's mother is a Republican. Therefore Crystal is fat and ugly. Ipso facto. End of story.

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615336 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 2:42 PM
Get a clue. Crystal Palin's mother is a Republican. Therefore Crystal is fat and ugly. Ipso facto. End of story.

Nonsense! All the Palin children are very good looking (and some of us even remember their names...well, most of them ;-). It's just that some of us value other things more than looks. Heck, Monica Lewinsky earned a master's from the London School of Economics! I find that more compelling than a dance contest.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615337 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 3:10 PM
Crystal Palin's mother is a Republican. Therefore Crystal is fat and ugly.

Republicans can be bony, soulless shells as well. Ann Coulter. QED

P.S. Why are you guys so obsessed with Bristol Palin's weight? She's given birth, for crying out loud. Looks and body composition aside, she's making the best of a bad situation with her life and I wish her the best, although I'm looking forward to the day when the biggest news involving matriarch Sarah is which Palin will be hosting Thanksgiving.

MV <-predicting today that, barring a painfully endless series of public appearances duplicating her shark-jumping "Sarah Palin's Alaska", her Fifteen Minutes are coming to a permanent close until the 2030 airing of "Where Are They Now?"

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615367 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 5:57 PM
MV - You are foolish if you count her out. She will help WHOMEVER she chooses to back. It may not be enough to get them into office, but they will get MUCH closer then without her. - Carol

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615374 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 6:28 PM
krisspy - You just helped me make my point. A girl with BIG hooters may look fat UNTIL she takes her clothes off. At that point, she looks wonderful!!! - Carol

Author: TellsTheTruth Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615383 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 7:46 PM
So, give Crystal Palin a break already, because there is nothing fake about Crystal Palin's hooters.

I've always felt that children of political families should be off limits. But I recall folks calling Chelsea Clinton ugly.

Author: FoolishWaldo Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615388 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 8:14 PM
God normally does not put 38D or 40DD hooters on a 24" waist and 32" hips like Heidi Montag. Heidi Montag is top heavy and therefore is prone to tip overs in high winds. Also, being on camera adds another 10 pounds to anyone. In Hollywood the girls are ALL thin. Many are anorexic.....and that is sad. That still does not make Crystal Palin fat. In Los Angeles when a guy sees a pair of hooters that he likes, they probably are fake. They may look good, but not all of them feel good. One of my good friends had implants put in and she LOOKED awesome, but she felt like two stuffed round sandwhich bags. It actually gave me the creeps. When I was over at her house one night for a party her husbands elbow brushed across one of my hooters and to my surprise he looked up at me with a smile and said, "Do you know how long its been since I have felt a REAL hooter?" To which I replied. "Yes, since YOU had her get fake ones." He looked back at me sadly and said, "Yes I know, and I miss the feel of the real ones, and the softness of them". So, give Crystal Palin a break already, because there is nothing fake about Crystal Palin's hooters.

Ignore thread. Ignore thread. Where's the "ignore thread" thing. Ah! Found it. Just in time. Whew!

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615389 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 8:15 PM
But I recall folks calling Chelsea Clinton ugly. -----------------

Chelsea Clinton WAS ugly. She appears to have grown out of it though. The chidren should NOT be fair game at any time. Nobody seems to be bothering the Obama girls. - Carol

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615392 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 8:24 PM
Recommendations: 78
I've always felt that children of political families should be off limits. But I recall folks calling Chelsea Clinton ugly.

Chelsea was only 13 years old--and the negative comments were from popular senator John McCain and popular <expletive deleted> Rush Limbaugh, not anonymous internet forum members. In contrast to Bristol, who got pregnant at 16 and dances half-dressed on television, inviting comment on how she behaves, looks and moves.

Chelsea Clinton holds a BA with highest honors in History from Stanford, two masters degrees--one from Oxford and one in public health from Columbia, and is currently working on a doctorate in pubic service at NYU. Bristol, in contrast, is ill-educated but likely wealthier... celebrity pays.

Author: krisspykriss Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615396 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/26/2010 8:37 PM
krisspy - You just helped me make my point. A girl with BIG hooters may look fat UNTIL she takes her clothes off. At that point, she looks wonderful!!! - Carol

I thought we were on the same side on this one. <shrug>

In any case, she can kick her shoes under my bed any day once she get a few more ice cream seasons on her. Short, tall, chunky, skinny, huge breasts or itty bitty... a woman's body is a beautiful thing.

krisspykriss

Author: 0x6a74 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615420 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 1:14 AM
Chelsea was only 13 years old--and the negative comments were from popular senator John McCain and popular <expletive deleted> Rush Limbaugh, not anonymous internet forum members. In contrast to Bristol, who got pregnant at 16 and dances half-dressed on television, inviting comment on how she behaves, looks and moves.

Chelsea Clinton holds a BA with highest honors in History from Stanford, two masters degrees--one from Oxford and one in public health from Columbia, and is currently working on a doctorate in pubic service at NYU. Bristol, in contrast, is ill-educated but likely wealthier... celebrity pays.

that was then. this is Now ... in a Nutshell..

Mama Grizz pushes the cubs into the $potlight and complains when anyone comments.

.. assuming someone actually commented.

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615425 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 2:47 AM
is currently working on a doctorate in pubic service at NYU.

I thought she had married not long ago.

Abe

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615476 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 9:58 AM
I might note the contrast between how Chelsea Clinton and Bristol (and Willow) Palin handle insults or perceived insults to their politician mothers. Bristol & Willow post insults on their facebook pages to anyone who doesn't support their mother politically. In contrast, Chelsea handled live insults gracefully when her mother ran for senator and then president, and even before that when she was as young as Bristol is now.

There's something to be said for getting a better education and having words to deflect animosity rather than emoting off the cuff...perhaps there's a relationship between the delayed gratification exemplified by attending grad school and being able to govern one's tongue?

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615484 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 10:19 AM
is currently working on a doctorate in pubic service at NYU.

Abe

Yes, I believe Chelsea Clinton was married recently. Is there a conflict between her pursuing a Ph.D and getting married?

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615485 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 10:24 AM
Chelsea handled live insults gracefully when her mother ran for senator and then president, and even before that when she was as young as Bristol is now. -------------------------

Chelsea had plenty of practice after the blue dress scandal, so she had to learn how to deal with it overnight. Personally I like Chelsea. I think that she has grown into a fine young woman especially being that she has had to deal with so much while growing up. Bristol is still trying to find herself, and Willow is still just a little girl. - Carol

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615506 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 11:08 AM
Willow is still just a little girl.

Willow is well into her teens, not a little girl.

My definitions. YMMV:

Baby = newborn to age 1
Toddler = age 1-2
Little girl = age 3-6
Girl = age 6-12
Teen = age 13-19
Young woman = age 20-29
Woman = age 30+
Woman of a certain age = age 45-60
Old enough to know better = age 60+ (my cohort ;-)
Old lady = age 72+

Author: Davem105 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615509 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 11:18 AM
Personally I don't think we should be discussing any of Palin's loser kids. We need to deal with her politics and her politics alone. Leave the family out of it. But that wouldn't make a lot of mone for what's her name, would it.

Author: Windchasers Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615513 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 11:28 AM
Chelsea Clinton holds a BA with highest honors in History from Stanford, two masters degrees--one from Oxford and one in public health from Columbia, and is currently working on a doctorate in pubic service at NYU.

Really? You had to go there?

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615514 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 11:29 AM
I have a daughter that just turned 14 years old last month. She is MY little girl. And, although they call her a teenager, I would not want her making major decisions on her own. Nor, would I expect her to handle what Willow is handling any better. - Carol

Author: StockGoddess Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615527 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 11:53 AM
Chelsea was also the daughter of two well-educated people, both with PhD's in law, whereas Bristol is the daughter of...well...a mom who flitted around to 4 or 5 colleges before getting a degree in Sports Journalism, a degree that doesn't exactly require a genius-level IQ (stand on the X and read the teleprompter) and a dad who doesn't appear to be a rocket scientist, so ...the gene pool wasn't in her favor. Not her fault.

Chelsea is the daughter of both a father and a mother who, at some point in their lives have both been among the most powerful leaders of the most powerful nation in the world. President and Secretary of State. Two Rhodes scholars.

Bristol is the daughter of a telegenic mom who served a half term as governor and was lucky to be plucked from obscurity by an old man who needed something to energize a lagging presidential bid. Minus McCain, Sarah wouldn't be famous at all right now. And Bristol was pregnant before even that happened.

Very different role models. Bristol's done well enough for what she was given.

Author: Davem105 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615541 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 12:34 PM

Hence er degree in pubic service. <lol>

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615546 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 12:49 PM
StockGoddess - Here's a hypothetical......Lets say we ALL lost electricity here for 6 months. Grocery stores close..... transportation comes to a halt......people are dying in the streets from hunger.....and freezing to death in their homes from the cold. YOUR money isn't good anywhere!!! Money ONLY works when there is an excess of food. Who would you rather count on to put food on your table and heat in your home???? All of the Clintons' degrees combined won't help much......with YOUR catching a fish to eat.....or tracking and killing a large animal for YOUR family to eat.....or cutting or foraging of wood for heating YOUR home.....and for cooking YOUR food. - Sure a degree is good to have, especially as long as the power grid holds up. All of you college folks may sound really smart NOW..... But, most of YOU haven't got a clue on how to live off the land...... or provide for YOUR family.....if you HAD to.....Bristol and Willow would be helping all of YOU to survive. - Carol

Author: alstroemeria Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615558 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 1:18 PM
When Chelsea finishes her degree in public service (minus the typo this time!), she'll be in a position to help more people survive than a single hunter or fisherman, however skilled.

I haven't watched Sarah Palin's reality show--do Bristol and Willow do any hunting, dressing of meat, fishing, dressing of fish? My daughter has caught & gutted fish even though she has BAs in history and French studies, a masters in international relations, and is working on a doctorate in politics--and lives in Harlem.

It takes all kinds to make a successful society. I daresay our illegal agricultural and kitchen workers contribute more to the health of society than many citizens. I suppose my son-in-law who researches pancreatic cancer isn;t contributing much right now, but if he continues to make discoveries, he may save the lives of thousands.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615590 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 2:01 PM
I haven't watched Sarah Palin's reality show--do Bristol and Willow do any hunting, dressing of meat, fishing, dressing of fish? My daughter has caught & gutted fish even though she has BAs in history and French studies, a masters in international relations, and is working on a doctorate in politics--and lives in Harlem.-----------------------

I am not trying to put down Chelsea, I am just making the point that different paths in life lead to different abilities. Even if Bristol and Willow have not caught and dressed their own meat and fish, I can assure you that if the electricity went out long term, and it was a matter of life and death, that they would be able to survive just fine. - Carol

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615594 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 2:06 PM
Bristol, in contrast, is ill-educated but likely wealthier... celebrity pays.

I'll accept that Bristol had higher earnings than Chelsea in 2010.

I don't know if you're a gambler. Which of the two would you expect to have a higher net worth in 2030? I think we can agree that it'd be tough to find anyone to take Bristol. It wouldn't surprise me a bit to read something about Bristol being broke sometime in the near future.

Author: eudaimon6 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615602 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 2:16 PM
Why is it that you assume that education somehow equals lack of life skills? It is an odd assumption and has little validity.

I have several friends who are doctors who are also very skilled hunters. A few summers ago, while vacationing in Idaho, I met some folks fly-fishing. They were professors at a nearby university. They chose to teach in Idaho because that meant they would be able to hunt, fish and ski. My father had an MBA but he also was a skilled machinist and tool maker.

Maybe it makes you feel better about yourself to imagine that someone like Chelsea Clinton, who has excelled in every situation she has competed in, somehow couldn't succeed in one which exists only in your fantasies.

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615619 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 2:39 PM
Bristol, in contrast, is ill-educated but likely wealthier... celebrity pays.

I'll accept that Bristol had higher earnings than Chelsea in 2010.
------------------------------

What does this have to do with anything???....Did I miss something here????

Author: Anibaldo Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615625 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 2:52 PM
Is there a conflict between her pursuing a Ph.D and getting married?

Well, if it's in 'pubic service', as claimed in the post I was replying to, there might be a conflict.

Abe

Author: BEC Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615634 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 3:11 PM
alstromeria

So if true, John McCain and/or Rush Limbaugh said what you say they did you choose to perpetuate such an injustice with a new victim.

Author: InconclusiveFool Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615638 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 3:13 PM
"but likely wealthier"

Wealthier than the Clinton family? I doubt it.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615644 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 3:27 PM
Chelsea Clinton is butt ugly.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615649 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 3:36 PM
Let's just not make teen mother of child born out of wedlock some kind of spokesperson for abstention.

Depending on what exactly she says, that might be the best person to speak in support of it.

Author: namkato Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615682 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 5:10 PM
warms my heart to see a Palin post make the top of the best of again

the fixation lives!

Author: dovbaer6 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1615719 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/27/2010 7:55 PM
Chelsea Clinton is butt ugly

the ugliness is within the beholder.

yer mean

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1616030 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/28/2010 2:28 PM
MV - You are foolish if you count her out. She will help WHOMEVER she chooses to back. It may not be enough to get them into office, but they will get MUCH closer then without her.

Like Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell. Right-O.

Author: solesister Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1616218 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/28/2010 9:05 PM
Who's Crystal Palin, and why this preoccupation with "hooters"? Maybe I lead a sheltered life but I have never had a convo with any of my friends' husbands, based on the husband accidentally copping a feel.

Author: solesister Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1616220 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/28/2010 9:11 PM
"perhaps there's a relationship between the delayed gratification exemplified by attending grad school and being able to govern one's tongue? "

Maybe that's the same ability to delay gratification that enables a young woman to use birth control and find time to marry a man who is not yet the father of her baby, while still working toward her doctorate.

Author: solesister Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1616224 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/28/2010 9:18 PM
Recommendations: 4
"most of YOU haven't got a clue on how to live off the land...... or provide for YOUR family.....if you HAD to.....Bristol and Willow would be helping all of YOU to survive. -"

What makes you think Bristol & Willow have those skills? All we know about them is that it's taking Bristol a really long time to get her GED, that she knows how to get work on television, and that she's conflicted about the idea of premarital abstinence. All we know about Willow is that she spends a great deal of time on Facebook, where she has demonstrated herself to have a foul mouth for a young woman her age. None of this would lead me to believe that either of them would be willing to help ANYBODY if the grid went out.

Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1616380 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/29/2010 11:56 AM
.if you HAD to.....Bristol and Willow would be helping all of YOU to survive.

Bristol Palin has so far demonstrated an ability to dance, get laid, and drop out of high school.

Which of those are you calling "survival tactics"?

Author: StockGoddess Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1616475 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 12/29/2010 3:28 PM
All of you college folks may sound really smart NOW..... But, most of YOU haven't got a clue on how to live off the land

And non-college folks do?

Having a degree doesn't make one less likely to be able to hunt and skin and cook some meat up. It's not actually a detriment towards survival to have brains or to have the fortitude and self-dicipline it takes to finish a PhD, especially when you don't COME from money and have to do it all on your own, as both Clinton and Obama did. I also don't think the Palins are the hard-core survivalists their fans think they are. Bristol probably spends a good bit of her time in front of the TV like most teens, I doubt she's ever killed and plucked so much as a tame chicken.

Also, a global melt-down where society completely unravels and we all go back to cave-man status is higly unlikely to occur unless Palin actually gets elected as president...

Author: SuaSponteMark Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1617403 of 1967211
Subject: Re: Sarah Palin's Daughter Is Not Fat Date: 1/2/2011 2:46 PM
Ah, Christian Love.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (50) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement