Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fugsy2000 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 71048  
Subject: Saturn purchase Date: 8/20/2000 3:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Is there any way to negotiate price on a Saturn? Can one negotiate on options or price?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: grezek00 Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7151 of 71048
Subject: Re: Saturn purchase Date: 8/21/2000 10:52 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
>>>Is there any way to negotiate price on a Saturn? Can one negotiate on options or price?

They don't negotiate but you can still get a good deal.
You may want to check out any 2000 models that the dealer has. I got an LS1 for 1k off the sticker and a 2.9% finance deal (48 mos.) without negotiating.
So far I'm extremely happy with the car and they way they do business.

-gary

Author: DHatch Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 7180 of 71048
Subject: Re: Saturn purchase Date: 8/22/2000 2:20 AM
Fugsy2000 Date: 8/20/00 3:58 PM Number: 7142
------------------------------------------------------

<<Is there any way to negotiate price on a Saturn?>>

Theoretically, no. Then again, there are often ways around total rigidity in such negotiable areas as trade-in value.

Sincerely,

DHatch

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement