Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65419  
Subject: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 10:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
There is an awful scam going on out there, targeting defenseless women. You should tell this to any women you know and care about, especially blondes.

If a man comes to your door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs,

******DO NOT SHOW HIM YOUR BOOBS.******

This is a scam.

He is only trying to see your boobs.

~jscott
Print the post Back To Top
Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 159 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 11:28 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
There is an awful scam going on out there, targeting defenseless women. You should tell this to any women you know and care about, especially blondes.

If a man comes to your door and says he is conducting a survey and asks you to show him your boobs,

This is a scam.

~jscott

JOSIE! You just revealed my new job! Why'd you do that to me?

ßill╒
(who's asking ya not to tell my wife about the new job)

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 160 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 12:07 PM

This is a scam.

I don't understand. How is this a scam?

Amanda

Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 161 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 1:41 PM
Hi Amanda,

I think Josie was just joshing. ;-)

ßill╒

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 162 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 2:08 PM
Recommendations: 1
Next time, I'll add <blink, blink> to my post. I (mistakenly) thought I didn't need to.

A

Author: blford Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 163 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 2:30 PM
Oh. I got caught? LOL

Or a smiley. ;-) or :-)

ßill╒
(who enjoys laughing at himself and is REAL good at it)

Author: TheNightTrain Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 164 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 2:31 PM
Next time, I'll add <blink, blink> to my post. I (mistakenly) thought I didn't need to.

A

What does <blink, blink> mean?

NT

Author: averagjoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 165 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 2:52 PM
"What does <blink, blink> mean?"

The same as <nudge-nudge> or <wink-wink>. But you knew that.

~js

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 166 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:00 PM
"What does <blink, blink> mean?"

The same as <nudge-nudge> or <wink-wink>. But you knew that.

~js

Naw, it's more of a wide-eye open stare. Kinda like you'd give an eight-year-old who was explaining the intricacies of battling with Pokimon cards. Ya wanna look intelligent, but you haven't an earthly clue of what is going on.

Amanda

Author: BRIANNR Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 168 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:09 PM

This is a scam.

====
I don't understand. How is this a scam?

Amanda

I'll be right over.

Br

Author: AAAAmanda Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 169 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:13 PM
I'll be right over.

Br

Oh, no. You'd want to shake my hand or something. I remember what you said you did three or four times a day.

Amanda

Author: BRIANNR Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 170 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:17 PM
I'll be right over.

Br

Oh, no. You'd want to shake my hand or something. I remember what you said you did three or four times a day.

Amanda

I can shake you with my right hand then.

Br, ambidextrous

Author: KnickMick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 171 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:23 PM

Amanda

You are confusing BR with Gabe

mick

PS - Br only masturbates once or twice a day
PPS - NTTAWWT

Author: BRIANNR Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 172 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:28 PM
mick

PS - Br only masturbates once or twice a day

Quiet you.

Br, handy

Author: KnickMick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 173 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:41 PM
Quiet you.

Br, handy

Sorry Jack

mick

Author: JoolzRoolz Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 175 of 65419
Subject: Re: Scam warning Date: 6/26/2002 5:49 PM

You have no recommendations left for today. (explain this)

Dammit!

Joolz

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (16) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement