No. of Recommendations: 0
I have the need for a calendar where I can schedule appointments in 15 minute increments. I like Outlook and it would work good but I am not the only one scheduling appointments and I do not have an exchange server.

I looked at Google calendar but with 15 minutes appointments they do not display well and overlap and do not show, easily, what time the appointment is for.

Does anyone know of a good program that multiple people could enter in appointments that goes in 15 minute increments?

Thanks,

Dusty
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 3
Does anyone know of a good program that multiple people could enter in appointments that goes in 15 minute increments?

Phoneslips www.telexis.com works pretty good at that. You can choose to display appointment in 15, 30, or 60 minute increments.

It's also a replacement for those ubiquitous pink phone message slips (it's original purpose, hence it's name), plus a few other back-office tasks.

I used it for all of our office scheduling when I was a partner in a CPA firm. I still use it with just a secretary - mainly for the phone slips now.

--Peter
There's no reason you can't use Outlook...

I use Outlook at home without an Exchange Server. Works just fine.

xSSMBB
He could use Outlook, except he wrote that he is "not the only one scheduling appointments."

Without an Exchange server, I don't see how Outlook can support shared calendars.
Advertisement