Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: tgrmn Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 166755  
Subject: School teacher Date: 12/29/2012 6:30 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 30
Subject: School Teacher

On the first day of school the teacher explained to her class that she’s a Chicago Bears fan.
She asks her students to raise their hands if they’re Bears fans.

Everyone in the class raises their hand except one girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise, “Janie, why didn’t you raise your hand?” “Because I’m not a Bears fan,” she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked, “Well, if you aren’t a Bears fan, then who are you a fan of?”

“I am a Packers fan,” the girl replied.
The teacher could not believe her ears.

“Janie please tell us why you’re a Packers fan?”
“Because my mom is a Packers fan, and my dad is Packers fan, so I’m a Packers fan too!”

“Well,” said the teacher in a obviously annoyed tone, “that’s no reason for you to be a Packers fan.
You don’t have to be just like your parents all of the time.

What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?”
“I’d be a Bears fan,” she said. And I'd vote Democrat.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Managing Your Wealth
Our own TMFHockeypop from Rule Your Retirement fame on the TV show Managing Your Wealth.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Back to the Future Buffalo Wild Wings
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement