UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: steve203 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 90376  
Subject: score another one for Fox News Date: 12/29/2012 8:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
And their agenda of promoting racial and religous hate.

Woman charged with hate-crime murder in death of man pushed in front of NYC train

Brown's statement said that while in custody Menendez made incriminating statements, saying that she "pushed a Muslim" onto the tracks.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/29/16235799-woman-ch...

Steve
Print the post Back To Top
Author: DrBob2 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90024 of 90376
Subject: Re: score another one for Fox News Date: 12/31/2012 6:38 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Steve, I didn't see any reference to Fox at your linked article.

DB2

Author: steve203 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90025 of 90376
Subject: Re: score another one for Fox News Date: 12/31/2012 10:15 AM
Recommendations: 0
...didn't see any reference to Fox at your linked article.

Fox has been promoting hate of Muslims for years. Their hate speech runs from proposing that, since "all terrorists are Muslims", all Muslims should be treated as terrorists, to insisting that "Muslims want to take over the US and impose Sharia law". Running a close second is Fox's contention that "Hispanics are invading the US to break the southwestern states off and rejoin Mexico.

I never heard Fox propose that, since all IRA terrorists are Irish, all Irish should be treated as terrorists.

Steve

Author: Donna405 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 90026 of 90376
Subject: Re: score another one for Fox News Date: 12/31/2012 10:20 PM
Recommendations: 4
DrBob, you might be interested in this, although it does not refer to the woman who pushed the gentleman from Brooklyn in the path of the subway. It does refer to the idiot who set fire to the mosque in Ohio.

<<
A survey released by Fairleigh Dickinson University earlier this year determined that Fox News viewers were actually less informed than Americans who watched no news at all. In fact, at least seven studies in recent years have confirmed that Fox News viewers are more likely to be misinformed than other Americans.>>

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/20/mosque-arsonist-tells-...

Donna

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement