Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I was sorely disappointed with episode 1. The "highlights":

Bree going to the doctor because she didn't recognize an orgasm. Her new boyfriend is a killer and GASP! the body of his wife is being unearthed and will soon be found! Of course we have the noisy neighbor bursting in the engagement party to make the accusations.
Gabbie seething at her baby's incubator - Xiao-Mei - while serving her food, then threatens to deport her. Later she ends up with a plate full of food when she confronts Xiao-Mei's family to find out where she ran off to.
Lynette's spineless husband not dealing with his love child's mother, Nora. How long with this be dragged out?
Susan fawning over a comatose Mike and being a her usual klutzy self.

This is all the writers could come up with? Rehash of the same stuff we have already seen? This show has lost it's appeal and I doubt I will be watching it any more.
Print the post Back To Top
Bree going to the doctor because she didn't recognize an orgasm.

I thought this was hysterical. I do agree with the rest of your commentary.
Bree going to the doctor because she didn't recognize an orgasm.

I thought this was hysterical. I do agree with the rest of your commentary.

DITTO!! This was hilarious. I'll agree that the rest of the show was just "ok"
Okay, so people seem to feel episode #1 was just okay. I personally thought it was pretty funny. Love that Brie has met her OCD match in Orson, even if he is a homicidal psychopath.

But what did everyone think about episode #2, the wedding and arrival of the "Solis" baby? (Oh yes, and those awful bridesmaid dresses, LOL.)
No. of Recommendations: 2
Love that Brie has met her OCD match in Orson, even if he is a homicidal psychopath.

I think we're going to find that Orson didn't kill his wife. If the Orson thing is supposed to be the big season mystery, then it makes more sense that this is misdirection.

I hope we get to see more of Laurie Metcalf. She deserves more than 2 minutes per episode or so.

So far the season has been better than last, if for no other reason than the 4 main stars have been onscreen together more than they were all of last season.

dsbrady
I haven't seen episode 2 yet, but I've read about it. I'm a little annoyed by the baby thing... I think it would have been much more interesting to watch her try to raise the baby.

I found episode 1 pretty amusing, but there are currently no shows on TV right now that I'd bother taping when I'm out. (Except maybe Project Runway, but they show so many reruns, there's no reason to record it.)
"there are currently no shows on TV right now that I'd bother taping"

House, Studio 60,

Ken
I think it would have been much more interesting to watch her try to raise the baby.

I thought the baby was gonna look the wrong "color" but I thought it was gonna be Asian-looking, with the implication being that it was Carlos' and the housekeeper's baby.

I kind of wish they'd kept the baby, too, because they'd already done the "Gabrielle has to deal with losing a child" thing. But, I guess this will lead to a reconciliation later.

dsbrady

House, Studio 60

House is a great show. I've never seen Studio 60...
I liked Gabbie as the self centered diva she was in Season 1. It would have been cute if she had a girl that she dressed up and turned into a "mini-me".

I liked Susan getting caught at dinner with her date's parents (cant remember his name). Her drawing the brain on the napkin was funny.

What happened to Bree's daughter?

I am thinking that Edie's hot nephew will be a rather predictable story line. Can't anyone on that show have a normal body?? :-)

I love Laurie Metcalf and hope she has a bigger part. I also like the guy who plays Orson - LOVED his character on Sex and the City, Trey MacDougal.
I am thinking that Edie's hot nephew will be a rather predictable story line. Can't anyone on that show have a normal body??

Well, based on last night's episode, he obviously wasn't hired for his acting ability (atrocious) or haircut (1980s).

dsbrady

Nip/Tuck is kicking butt this season!
Advertisement