UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: satiranarchist Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 73  
Subject: Secession Date: 11/3/2004 7:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
The nation IS divided. The time has come to validate this. Let the no-brainers have their Religious Republic; and the rest of sane, productive, progressive America form our own union.

Divide and conquer!

*JR*
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ROTJob Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 63 of 73
Subject: Re: Secession Date: 11/4/2004 10:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I concur. However, I do not support secession on a state basis, but rather by county.

Almost every major city in the US voted against what we have now received. I say, let the cities seceed with all their money and resources and let the backwards farmers make their own way without us.

Of couse, since I live in the most backwoods state in the nation, in which there was no county blue on the map, I would have to move. But it would be worth it.

RJ

Author: satiranarchist Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64 of 73
Subject: Re: Secession Date: 11/4/2004 11:30 AM
>>>I concur. However, I do not support secession on a state basis, but rather by county<<<

This sounds like a good idea. It works with what I am doing soon, moving from a semi-rural area to more metropolitan.
Also, guerilla warfare is easier in a city.

*JR*

Author: ValueSnark Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 66 of 73
Subject: Re: Secession Date: 12/22/2004 9:14 AM
Let the no-brainers have their Religious Republic; and the rest of sane, productive, progressive America form our own union.

Divide and conquer!

That's Divine and conquer!
:-)

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement