UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: CountUpp Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 60182  
Subject: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 2:16 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
http://www.draftfcb.com/holiday2011/

Cool!

Count Upp
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46676 of 60182
Subject: Re: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 7:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
That was so much fun! I typed in several of our old addresses. It worked for all of them. Amazing. Thanks,

Art

Author: FCorelli Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46677 of 60182
Subject: Re: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 7:28 PM
Recommendations: 1
That was so much fun! I typed in several of our old addresses. It worked for all of them. Amazing. Thanks,

Art
--------------------------

I got the sense that they are collecting data on people. The kind of data that long lost data only the individual would know. Now they can piece together your past easier or sell the list of addresses to people who want to pry into your life using such obscure data

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46680 of 60182
Subject: Re: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 7:45 PM
"I got the sense that they are collecting data on people. The kind of data that long lost data only the individual would know. Now they can piece together your past easier or sell the list of addresses to people who want to pry into your life using such obscure data" FCorelli

Uh? Okay?

Art

Author: intercst Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46681 of 60182
Subject: Re: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 8:08 PM
FCorelli writes,

I got the sense that they are collecting data on people.

Probably true. The draftfcb website is owned by Foote, Cone & Belding -- the big Madison Ave advertising agency.

intercst

Author: lindytoes Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46683 of 60182
Subject: Re: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 8:26 PM
"I got the sense that they are collecting data on people. The kind of data that long lost data only the individual would know. Now they can piece together your past easier or sell the list of addresses to people who want to pry into your life using such obscure data" FCorelli

Uh? Okay?
Art

They can find out all about Art. They can try to sell him something. He ain't buying. He just bought a new meat grinder and that was a big purchase for him - a once-every-30-year purchase.

Now if they want to sell him a just-released near death experience or holographic universe book at a decent price, that is something he might buy. I can't think of anything else.

Author: ariechert Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 46684 of 60182
Subject: Re: See your house in a snow globe. Date: 12/7/2012 8:56 PM
"Now if they want to sell him a just-released near death experience or holographic universe book at a decent price, that is something he might buy. I can't think of anything else." - lindytoes

You so know me! I'm waiting for the results from the AWARE study to come out. It's a study by Dr. Sam Parnia and some other doctors at hospitals all over the world. When they publish a book about I'm sure I'll splurge for a copy of it.

The AWARE Study

"The AWARE (AWAreness during REsuscitation) study is the first launched by the Human Consciousness Project and is led by Dr. Sam Parnia, a world-renowned expert on the study of the human mind and consciousness during clinical death, together with Dr Peter Fenwick and Professors Stephen Holgate and Robert Peveler of the University of Southampton. The team will be working in collaboration with more than 25 major medical centers throughout Europe, Canada, and the United States."

http://www.nourfoundation.com/events/Beyond-the-Mind-Body-Pr...

I just finished reading Dr. Jeffrey Long M.D. Radiation Oncologist's book, Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences, about near death experiences. It was based on the thousands of NDE's published at his website, NDERF.org. I'll probably keep it in my collection instead of trading it in.

Art

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement