No. of Recommendations: 0
Seems I read somewhere that if you made your full contribution to a traditional IRA earlier this year
and would now like to set up a Roth IRA, you can w/d that contribution and start a Roth w/o any

Don't know if you can withdraw etc. but I would think not.

Do a transfer from the regular to the Roth. That should be ok
Print the post  


The Retirement Investing Board
This is the board for all discussions related to Investing for and during retirement. To keep the board relevant and Foolish to everyone, please avoid making any posts pertaining to political partisanship. Fool on and Retire on!
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.