UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1967271  
Subject: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 1:52 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 27
"Those who can, teach. Those who can't, pass laws about teaching."
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854262 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 2:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
"Be CounterCulture. Raise your kids"

Still my favorite one to date.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854264 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 2:09 PM
Recommendations: 0
"Be CounterCulture. Raise your kids"

Still my favorite one to date.

That's a good one, too.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854269 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 2:24 PM
Another bumper sticker....

"If you want your kids to turn out well....

Spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money."

Author: nigelwhalmsley Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854277 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 2:50 PM
"If you want your kids to turn out well....

Spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money."

Excellent advice!

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854281 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 3:01 PM
I forget the name of the company, but it was a local sub-sandwich chain somewhere and they had a few bumper stickers buzzing around town with their company name and:

"If you find a better sandwich, we'll eat it"

JediG

Author: LurkerMom Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854285 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 3:14 PM
I saw this, this morning on the back of an 18 wheeler written in about 6 inch letters....Philippians 4:13...

I checked it out on my iPad...You probably know it without looking it up.

Author: sano Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854294 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/20/2013 4:05 PM
only one ever seen on sano's bumper (long ago):

"Support The Morally Handicapped"

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854396 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/21/2013 12:44 PM
Doing some heavy reading today?

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854432 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/21/2013 3:28 PM
Doing some heavy reading today?

Funny you should ask. I spent most of yesterday afternoon and evening alternating between Meacham's "Thomas Jefferson: The Art of Power", and Taleb's latest- "Antifragile".

You?

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1854443 of 1967271
Subject: Re: Seen on a bumper sticker.... Date: 1/21/2013 4:02 PM
Das Kapital

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement