Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21975  
Subject: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 12:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Curiosity sends back a hi-res arms length self-portrait.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/11/02/mars-rover-self-port...

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JonathanRoth Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20796 of 21975
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 8:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tire tracks, the only tire tracks on Mars. How cool is that.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20797 of 21975
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 9:19 AM
Recommendations: 5
Tire tracks, the only tire tracks on Mars. How cool is that.

That's because the other aliens hover above the surface.

Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20798 of 21975
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 9:50 AM
Thanks for the link.

Here's another, Curiosity has its own facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/MarsCuriosity

RM :-)

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20799 of 21975
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 3:06 PM
Recommendations: 3
That's because the other aliens hover above the surface.

It's still all an illusion...

http://www.flixxy.com/hewlett-packard-printers-mars.htm

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20800 of 21975
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 7:48 PM
Joe,

Where's? the martian?

Female, of course.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement