Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 22268  
Subject: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 12:32 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
Curiosity sends back a hi-res arms length self-portrait.

http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/11/02/mars-rover-self-port...

~aj
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JonathanRoth Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20796 of 22268
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 8:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Tire tracks, the only tire tracks on Mars. How cool is that.

Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20797 of 22268
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 9:19 AM
Recommendations: 5
Tire tracks, the only tire tracks on Mars. How cool is that.

That's because the other aliens hover above the surface.

Author: RocketsMomma Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20798 of 22268
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 9:50 AM
Thanks for the link.

Here's another, Curiosity has its own facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/MarsCuriosity

RM :-)

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20799 of 22268
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 3:06 PM
Recommendations: 3
That's because the other aliens hover above the surface.

It's still all an illusion...

http://www.flixxy.com/hewlett-packard-printers-mars.htm

Author: BobSch Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20800 of 22268
Subject: Re: Self-portrait from Mars Date: 11/4/2012 7:48 PM
Joe,

Where's? the martian?

Female, of course.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement