I am tempted to sell my BOH stock amd buy some GLW before it splits on tuesday. But being new to stock trading, I have no idea if that would be an acceptable move. I have been told that BOH will rebound (after losing 40% value) because of its position with the Pacific Rim, but I am not sure if I should wait. I could use the loss for tax leveraging, at least this year. Any opinions out there, humble or otherwise?bubbahu
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Rat