Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BobRamar One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 328  
Subject: Sell EBIX? Date: 2/6/2012 11:23 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I was looking through the PRO web site and noticed a sell on EBIX! I missed the reason to sell EBIX and could not find it on the EBIX Board. I would like to know the reason that I should sell EBIX because I am sitting on a profit of 21%! It appears that it is going up and up. A profit at any time is good but why do I want to take the EBIX profit now?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: RHinCT Big gold star, 5000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 186 of 328
Subject: Re: Sell EBIX? Date: 2/6/2012 12:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
You will probably find more information on a PRO pick if you look on a PRO board, or otherwise within the PRO system. This is a public board.

Author: tcsonic Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 187 of 328
Subject: Re: Sell EBIX? Date: 2/11/2012 6:27 PM
Recommendations: 0
It is fairly valued at this level, and I think there is still a 'bit of scepticism, since the article's last year accusing Ebix of aggressive accounting. The last I know, Jeff was planning to sell around $25. I am not a member at Pro currently, so this is only my take, from what I know currently.

TC

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement