We have a home with about $150,000 equity. Should weSell before we buy. In our area of Massachusettsthe inventory is pretty slim and there are lotsof buyers out there. It is a classic example of supplyand demand. However what is in the present inventoryof homes doesn't meet our criteria for what we are looking for in our primary residence.Should we wait until the home that meets our criteriacomes on the market or Sell with a contingency of "owner finding suitible housing" is met.
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Rat