Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=e1abc132-f496-4ee2-b...

Interesting, so how is this not illegal and a form of prostitution? Actually I am not saying that prostitution should be be illegal, that is a different discussion, but under current laws.

Oh...and the students are getting tax free money by the way.
Print the post Back To Top
No. of Recommendations: 1
It probably beats flippin burgers.

http://money.msn.com/now/post.aspx?post=e1abc132-f496-4ee2-b...

Interesting, so how is this not illegal and a form of prostitution?

fuzzy line between prostitution, & marrying/dating for money

dont know why this doesn't fall on the former ...
dont know why this doesn't fall on the former ...

Maybe it's an exclusivity thing? If they are "dating" like any regular couple, then how do you draw the line? Because they met through that website? And what about women that marry rich guys because they're rich (or men that marry rich women)? How is that different?

Now if the companion worked for some "service", and had multiple partners, that starts to look more like prostitution. Not that I think prostitution should be illegal (I don't...it's her body). But from a law enforcement standpoint, that's how I think it plays out.
No. of Recommendations: 9
Now I know I'm old.

My first thought on reading the thread title was that the article would be about getting paid to give your cadaver to medical school.

Albaby
My first thought on reading the thread title was that the article would be about getting paid to give your cadaver to medical school.

That's funny! I had the exact same thought! I had figured it was just because I recently asked about donating body to science, so it was "on my brain" (so to speak). Apparently it's just because I'm getting old.
No. of Recommendations: 1
I really didn't need to have this on my mind when I go out to drive the school bus today!
Now if the companion worked for some "service", and had multiple partners, that starts to look more like prostitution. Not that I think prostitution should be illegal (I don't...it's her body). But from a law enforcement standpoint, that's how I think it plays out.

ah.... that makes sense

wonder if that's how the law is written
No. of Recommendations: 2
Sell it ahead of time so you can enjoy the money.

Makes sense to me.
Advertisement