Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
I am planning to take both the Rule Breaker and Rule Maker seminar the next time they are offered. My question is, should I go ahead and buy the book and start reading it, or would it be better to take the seminars first. I'm afraid if I buy the book, read it, and think I know it all, I won't get as much out of the seminars. Any opinions?
Print the post Back To Top
Hi nukejohn,

The seminars will require a basic understanding of the methods, but will then go to greater depth. I would have no hesitation in buying the book now.

Lost
Hi Nukejohn:

We are designing our Rule Breaker and Rule Maker seminars in a way that would make them useful to both newbies and veterans of the strategies. We are expecting even the people who took last year's seminars to join us again this year and to build on their previous experience.

The fundamental concepts for both strategies will definitely be covered but we also be looking at some new topics and adding in lots of up-to-date real-life examples. As far as reading the books before the seminar, many previous participants in both the Rule Breaker and Rule Maker seminars had read the book and found the seminar a great complement and update to what they learned from the book. In addition, after taking the seminars, some of the participants said that they wanted to read the books to continue their learning. So...it can really work both ways. I personally think that reading the books will enhance your overall seminar experience and allow you to participate at a more advanced level but is certainly not a prerequisite.

Fool on,

Sep Farah
TMF IronChef
Online Seminar Boss
Get, read, and study the book. Though I haven't done *this* seminar, I've had similar adventures, and if you have a grasp of the basics going in, you'll be able to make them a part of you (and your investing strategy) much more easily. You'll learn more too. It's like the Organic Chemistry class I'm taking now... if I read the text prior to the lecture... so much the better!

--Calwolf22
No. of Recommendations: 1
It's like the Organic Chemistry class I'm taking now... if I read the text prior to the lecture... so much the better!

guess that's why I struggled through organic (I never read the book). Thanks, I'm reading it now.

When are the next Rule Breaker/Rule Maker seminars?
No. of Recommendations: 1
No, I'm ready all the books that TMF puts out. I highly recommend them. My organic chemistry days were over about 25 years ago.
When are the next Rule Breaker/Rule Maker seminars?

Hi John,

I believe we have a Rule Breaker seminar coming up in January.

Don't touch that dial!

TMFOrangeblood
Advertisement