Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: terbonm Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121174  
Subject: SEP-IRA transfer Date: 2/28/2000 12:09 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I currently have an SEP-IRA with a major broker. Is there any problem transferring my IRA to an Ameritrade IRA account so that I can "Foolishly" manage it. Does my account have to through a major broker or can it be done through Ameritrade.

Thank you.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: pmarti Big funky green star, 20000 posts Home Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 30291 of 121174
Subject: Re: SEP-IRA transfer Date: 2/28/2000 2:15 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
<< I currently have an SEP-IRA with a major broker. Is there any problem transferring my IRA to an Ameritrade IRA account so that I can "Foolishly" manage it. Does my account have to through a major broker or can it be done through Ameritrade. >>

The folks at Ameritrade would be crushed that you don't think of them as a major broker, especially after all those ads they run. They can handle IRAs.

Phil Marti

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement