No. of Recommendations: 3
Seriously? Auto correct 'corrected' shutters to sitters? Weird....

I figured out part of the issue. On the window wall, from left to right, there was a plastic set of drawers with all my office supplies in it, a wooden tv tray with the tv and dvr on it, two stackable baskets, and a bookshelf. I realized that it still felt like too much stuff was on the floor, so I moved the baskets, condensed a few things elsewhere, used one of the baskets to replace a plastic bin that had been behind my desk holding paper supplies, and put the other basket on the highest shelf on the bookcase holding spare 3-ring binders.

Sigh. It looks and feels much better in there. The baskets had been horizontal space that collected stuff on top of it, and now that isn't possible. The stuff in the baskets behind my desk looks much nicer because I got that plastic bin out of my office, and there is space around the tv tray and the set of drawers.

I pulled out the canvases I need for my next project, too, which is more of a crafts project than an art project, but it will be painting a friend's daughter's name on the canvases for her room. I've been trying to get it done for about a year now! Fortunately, the daughter is a toddler, and can't read yet. :)

I did also find a print of the Shenendoah Valley (where I grew up) to hang on the wall tomorrow. Been meaning to do that for four years! I think I have one other print of my hometown to hang up, but finding that will wait for another day.

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.