Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: HardCrash One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 121918  
Subject: Re: Bullies Date: 3/22/2000 11:17 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Seriously, we've both seen him do it: he sits down, then scoots along the floor, leaving a brown streak. (It would be funny if I wasn't going through so much carpet cleaner!) Has anyone ever heard of anything even remotely similar? Or do I just have one really bizarre cat?
~~~
Well, sounds like Percy might have worms... His a$$ iches and he can't use a claw without doing damage... De-worming or "vet advice" time...

As far as being a "bully"... Q? How long have they been cohabitating? Also, they will be setting Alpha/Beta roles between themselves, that interference may harm. I'm having somewhat of the same prob here with a 5 year old golden retriver (Scotty) and a 6 month old standard poodle pup (Ginger). Scotty will claim ALL the rawhides to one area (generally within 3 or 4 inches of him), and will only chew on one (the biggest). However, Ginger has learned some tricks to get what she wants (like a rawhide). She'll get him outside (doggie/pet door), get him all wound-up playing, and go back inside to get a rawhide (usually the one he was chewing on. The biggest...). They'll work things out. They always do...

Hope this helps...
HC...

Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (15) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Post of the Day:
Value Hounds

Medallion Financial: TAXI!
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement