Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 65431  
Subject: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/20/2012 9:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
http://www.smh.com.au/world/assange-furore-sex-with-sleeping...

So you've just met someone and had consensual sex with them in your home. They initiate sex with you while you are sleeping. Does that constitute rape?

Does it make a difference which person is the man and which is the woman?

Peter
Print the post Back To Top
Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65209 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/21/2012 8:22 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
So you've just met someone and had consensual sex with them in your home. They initiate sex with you while you are sleeping. Does that constitute rape?

Does it make a difference which person is the man and which is the woman?

Peter

--------------------------------------

....If its a new relationship, then I would consider it rape. If it is in a long term relationship, then I believe it is more need, then it is rape. - Bean <=ducking and covering

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65212 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/21/2012 11:16 PM
Bean ....If its a new relationship, then I would consider it rape.

So if it's a new relationship, and you wake up in the middle of the night next to your lover and decide to start sucking on his member while he is still asleep, that would be rape?

Peter

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65213 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/21/2012 11:55 PM
So if it's a new relationship, and you wake up in the middle of the night next to your lover and decide to start sucking on his member while he is still asleep, that would be rape?

Peter

Sounds like Peter fell asleep and dreamed in class quite often....only to be awakened by...........THE BELL.., damn it!

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65214 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/22/2012 10:23 AM
Actually I had a girl friend that would do this. A pleasant way to wake up...

Peter

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65219 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/23/2012 6:34 PM

Peter

--------------------------------------

.....I guess so, if he wants to consider it as a rape. I wouldn't consider it a rape, if I was sleeping with a new lover, and he put it in while I was sleeping, but other women might feel differently about it. Some women might consider it as a rape, so in their interest I would consider it a rape too, if it was done WITHOUT their permission. I always give the woman the benefit of the doubt. Some women just don't like being surprised like that, as it makes them feel violated. - Bean

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65220 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/24/2012 12:24 AM
Some women just don't like being surprised like that, as it makes them feel violated. - Bean

I suppose there are such women, but the complaint voiced by the woman in Sweden was that Assange didn't wear a condom.

Peter

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65221 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/24/2012 12:52 AM
I suppose there are such women, but the complaint voiced by the woman in Sweden was that Assange didn't wear a condom.

Peter

------------------------------------------

....I would have a problem with that too. - Bean

Author: PeterRabit Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65222 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/24/2012 7:07 AM
....I would have a problem with that too. - Bean

Understandably.

But it is interesting to contemplate that the lack of a condom has led to a diplomatic war between Ecuador and Britain.

Peter

Author: SirYoda Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65223 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/24/2012 8:18 AM
Recommendations: 2
But it is interesting to contemplate that the lack of a condom has led to a diplomatic war between Ecuador and Britain.

--------------------

Why not? After all, El Salvador went to war with Honduras over a soccer game (well, 3 games):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Football_War

http://sites.duke.edu/wcwp/research-projects/the-soccer-war/...

FWIW,

Yoda

Author: yosemitebean Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 65224 of 65431
Subject: Re: Sex with sleeping person: rape? Date: 8/24/2012 6:23 PM

Peter

-------------------------------------

....Its the principle of the matter. Example: I am nearly 55 years old, and I'm still just as fertile as can be. My doctor says I can make it into the Guiness Book Of World Records in a couple more years, if I keep ovulating monthly.

.....If I have sex with someone, and I tell them they NEED to use a condom, then I expect them to use a condom EVERY time that I sleep with them, until I tell them otherwise.

....Why? Because I do NOT want to get pregnant! I do not want to be FORCED into having to have an abortion. Having a child at my age would be a great injustice to any child, as it definitely would not be healthy given my age. And, I don't want to go through childbirth again at my age. Ouch!!! Abortion, or bringing a unhealthy child into this world? So, put on the fricken condom!!!!! - Bean

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (11) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement