SF Wind,I sincerely doubt that the company will fall below cash on hand. $1 will be 75% of cash. $2 almost seems like a floor if you count up intellectual property (remember they spent millions on buying patents from GE), cash, and a little bit of hope. I know cash will continue to diminish, and they may go through another round of dilution, but I just don't see the price dropping below 1.75 until the NDA does not get approved (if that happens). That accounts for 20% more dilution. Granted, that is 80% of the current price, but at around $2 I think you are pressing your luck if you really believe in the story and are just waiting for further price declines. Coop
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar<