UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: hartam One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 36496  
Subject: SGP split and certificates Date: 2/5/1999 6:28 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Has anyone gotten the new stock certificate from the SGP split last year (for those who kept their original share). I haven't got the additional certificate and I was wondering how long it usually takes.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: middlearth Two stars, 250 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8996 of 36496
Subject: Re: SGP split and certificates Date: 2/5/1999 7:46 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
If you are in the DRIP program- not ACTUALLY holding any certificates, then you will NOT receive the additional certificates. However, if you are holding any ACTUAL certificates, then you should receive them with about two weeks of the issuance.
Regards,
Eddie

Author: hartam One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 8997 of 36496
Subject: Re: SGP split and certificates Date: 2/5/1999 8:00 PM
That's the problem, I hold the actual certificate, but haven't gotten the additional one.

If you are in the DRIP program- not ACTUALLY holding any certificates, then you will NOT receive the additional certificates. However, if you are holding any ACTUAL certificates, then you should receive them with about two weeks of the issuance.
Regards,
Eddie

Author: Yeldarb Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9005 of 36496
Subject: Re: SGP split and certificates Date: 2/6/1999 7:29 AM
Instead of sending the split shares to shareholders in Schering-Plough's dividend reinvestment plan, the new shares are kept in Direct Registration or book-entry form. I received a Direct Registration Transaction Advice on 12/02/1998 for the split shares.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement