No. of Recommendations: 0
Has anyone gotten the new stock certificate from the SGP split last year (for those who kept their original share). I haven't got the additional certificate and I was wondering how long it usually takes.
Print the post Back To Top
If you are in the DRIP program- not ACTUALLY holding any certificates, then you will NOT receive the additional certificates. However, if you are holding any ACTUAL certificates, then you should receive them with about two weeks of the issuance.
Regards,
Eddie
That's the problem, I hold the actual certificate, but haven't gotten the additional one.

If you are in the DRIP program- not ACTUALLY holding any certificates, then you will NOT receive the additional certificates. However, if you are holding any ACTUAL certificates, then you should receive them with about two weeks of the issuance.
Regards,
Eddie
Instead of sending the split shares to shareholders in Schering-Plough's dividend reinvestment plan, the new shares are kept in Direct Registration or book-entry form. I received a Direct Registration Transaction Advice on 12/02/1998 for the split shares.
Advertisement