UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 737513  
Subject: Shameless Exploitation Date: 2/10/2013 8:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2013/02/09/state...

More than 20 survivors of gun violence and their family members will be in the House chamber on Tuesday as President Obama gives the first State of the Union Address of his second term.

How about inviting the thousands of law-abiding gun onwers who themselves and their family members are still alive because they used a gun to protect themselves? Like some of those we have read about recently such as granny, the woman in the crawlspace who shot two intruders, and the list goes on.

Obama's exploitation is slimy. A shower will be needed afterwards if you happen to watch this phony theatre. Rumor is Bill Clinton will be sitting behind Obama biting his lower lip and drying tears from his eyes througout this charade.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671014 of 737513
Subject: Re: Shameless Exploitation Date: 2/10/2013 8:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Obama's exploitation is slimy. A shower will be needed afterwards if you happen to watch this phony theatre. Rumor is Bill Clinton will be sitting behind Obama biting his lower lip and drying tears from his eyes througout this charade.

Obama's exploitation IS Obama - he has the least character of any President this nation has had. That includes Clinton the guy who slimed a girl barely out of her teens and who tried to destroy her life for daring to be smitten by him. At least Clinton only took his narcissism being shown out on one person at a time, Obama has no such restraint.

Author: rinjr715 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671077 of 737513
Subject: Re: Shameless Exploitation Date: 2/11/2013 12:10 AM
Recommendations: 2
I won't be watching that bullcrap. I'll be watching the Westminster Dog Show, with a hockey game on another TV.

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 671088 of 737513
Subject: Re: Shameless Exploitation Date: 2/11/2013 7:27 AM
Recommendations: 2
I won't be watching that bullcrap.

Me either. I hate the sound of 0's phony professorial cadence. You know it's condescension and hollow rhetoric from a shallow man with no character or substance. The empty suit whose string is pulled and like a good Manchurian candidate, he parrots the party line. Is he even human?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement