Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 9251  
Subject: SHARE BUYBACK Date: 7/12/2012 2:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
IBM has benefited from dips in price enabling it to buyback shares at which over time will be a huge discount to value. Since IBM has been quiet expect them to meet/beat estimates.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: captal07 Two stars, 250 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9102 of 9251
Subject: Re: SHARE BUYBACK Date: 7/12/2012 5:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I sure hope so. I'm surprised to see IBM at such a low price point, I wish I wouldn't have double dipped @ $199.

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9103 of 9251
Subject: Re: SHARE BUYBACK Date: 7/13/2012 12:17 PM
When yield on IBM stock is higher than the 10yr Treasury ........ Just enjoy the ride. Even if there are bumps in the road, the road is going in the right direction!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9104 of 9251
Subject: Re: SHARE BUYBACK Date: 7/24/2012 9:37 PM
IBM beat the street and continued on track for its goals. Buyback continues. Unemployment will continue high until obamacare is repealed as employers have already voted for two years!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9105 of 9251
Subject: Re: SHARE BUYBACK Date: 7/26/2012 5:22 PM
Recommendations: 1
Share Count 1.14B as of 30 June! IBM borrowing funds at historical low rates 1.875. IBM has better days ahead even if the USA doesn't!

Author: ROCKJCP Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9110 of 9251
Subject: Re: SHARE BUYBACK Date: 10/9/2012 3:51 PM
Let's hope IBM has taken advantage of dips to buyback a few more shares. IBM has continued to work a superb business plan and is poised for a good Q3. Smart Planet and a Clear Cloud work for IBM!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement